We've found that, generally, conditions associated with TMS fall into two categories — primary and secondary.
Primary Conditions present in the skeletal structure, muscles, nerves and/or tissues and are typically diagnosed by medical professionals as:
- Back Pain (including herniated discs, slipped discs, degenerative discs and pinched nerves)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain (including rotator cuff issues)
- Tendonitis ("tennis elbow" being one of the most frequently diagnosed)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Ankylosing Spondylosis
Secondary Conditions present as:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Gastrointestinal Problems (irritable bowel syndrome, spastic colon, etc.)
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Skin Conditions (Eczema, rashes)
- Seasonal Allergies
You have likely been diagnosed with one or more of these conditions simultaneously or consecutively.
Ready to learn more? Please visit the diagnosis section.
WATCH THE JOHN SARNO VIDEO.
John Sarno is the patriarch of the modern mind/body health movement. While we at the Pain Cure Clinic are not affiliated or endorsed by Dr. Sarno, we do follow many of the principles of his strategy for curing chronic pain. While Dr. Sarno is retired and no longer practicing, we’re just getting started. We can coach you to becoming pain free.